New Hospital Project
New Hospital Capital Campaign
Click here for New Hospital Construction Photos!
Click here for New Hospital Campaign Video!
For Windows 7 webcam installation, please click on the button above. Then follow the step-by-step instructions below.
1. A dialogue box will appear; click on Run and wait.
2. Another dialogue box will appear asking if you want to run the software. Click on Run and wait.
3. A dialogue box will appear for the setup of AXIS Camera Management. Click on next.
4. Accept the agreement and then click on next. Continue to click next until you can hit the install button.
5. Click on the install button. Wait while AXIS Camera Management installs. Click on Finish.
6. AXIS Camera Management will appear with a dialogue box asking you to connect. Cancel and close all of these boxes.
7. Go back to the SJLH website and click on WEBCAM on the right side of this page.
SJLH Capital Campaign Committee
Pat Pezzelle, Co-Chair
Lora Ercanbrack, Co-Chair
Steve Becker, M.D.
KC Rokstad, Executive Director
About the Capital Campaign Committee
The Capital Campaign Committee (CCC) has been delegated the responsibility for implementing the fundraising and communication activities for the new hospital capital campaign. The goal of the campaign is to raise $1,500,000 for the brand new St. John's Lutheran Hospital!
New Hospital Campaign Naming Opportunities
If you have any questions, or if you would like to donate to the SJLH New Hospital Campaign, please contact Kate Stephens at 283-7140.